How to properly fill ROE for employee
In many circumstances, your employee’s E.I. benefit will suffer some delay during application because of missing or illegible information on ROE. A properly filled ROE helps E.I. office to process claimant’s claim on timely manner.
Here are the most common mistake employers make on ROE.
- Wrong or missing Social Insurance Number
- Illegible writing
- Forgot to sign box 22 “Authorized person’s signature”
- Wrong or missing last day of work
- Wrong or missing insurable hours
- Wrong or missing reason for separation
- Wrong or missing insurable earnings
For instruction on how to properly fill the ROE. You may visit Service Canada’s website for complete step by step guide. Click here