Sign up for a Rakuten account and start earning cash back! Special 10% cash back from major brands!

Sign up through our exclusive referral link and you will receive $30 instant cash back!

Sign Up Now!

Should the Liberal government be held accountable for the 4.4% inflation that drives the cost of living up in Canada?

Would you re-elect the Liberal government in the next federal election?

What is your age group?

If you have found a new permanent job and would like to stop your current EI claim, unfortunately you may not be able to stop the claim through your My Service Canada Account (MSCA). Here are 2 ways to end the claim early.

  1. You may declare that you have found a full-time work at your following EI report that cover the week you went back to work. Then the system will pay you up to the day before you went back to work and close your claim. 
  2.  You may call EI call centre directly to have a call centre agent to stop your claim manually. This may be the only option for claimants who are exempt from completing their EI report. You may reach their office directly at 1-800-206-7218. For more information on how to reach the EI call centre agent smoothly click here.

Please keep in mind that once the claim is stopped, you will have to re-apply through the online application again if you planed to go back on your EI claim. Once your claim has been reactivated, you will be paid for the remaining entitlement benefit weeks left on your existing claim before it expired.


Are you interested in getting Cash Back at!

It’s an awesome site that gives you Cash Back when you shop online. With over 750 stores, including Best Buy,, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Sephora, you get paid to shop for things you’re already buying.

Plus, get a $30 Cash Bonus when you join today!