Who would you vote as Conservative Party of Canada’s next party leader?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office.
It is created to provide general EI information only.



An employer can contact Service Canada’s Social Insurance Registration Office at 1-800-206-7218 and select option “3” or at 1-506-548-7961 if outside of Canada (long distance charges apply) to confirm the SIN of a current or former employee, and ensure that a new employee’s SIN is correct.

Employers will be required to provide their business number (issued by the Canada Revenue Agency), as well as appropriate identification regarding the company and the SIN holder.